We are experienced in designing and implementing programs for the responsible management of electronic waste. Ms Chaplin has played a key role in the development of the e-Stewards Standard and the e-Stewards auditor certification training. This has been supported by practical implementation of a number of certified systems for e-waste recyclers including 14001, 18001, R2 and e-Stewards. Recently Ms Chaplin was appointed to the EPEAT Green Electronics Verification Program’s Product Verification Committee which is responsible for overseeing the verification process for the 1680 series of standards for the environmental assessment of personal computer products (1680.1), imaging equipment products (1680.2), and televisions (1680.3).
We offer strategic services for policy and program design and tactical services in standards and system implementation. Our team offers:
- Standards development and policy design services for government agencies, enterprises and non-profits,
- Gap and opportunity assessments for recyclers and refurbishers to determine system status, supported by creation and deployment of a project plan as a roadmap to successful certification,
- Design and implementation of e-waste stewardship management systems,
- Communication and training for fast transition to new processes, and
- Integration of e-Stewards, R2, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements into a practical and easy to maintain system
Arcadian Solutions creates tools and resources to support responsive e-waste management systems. We can help with guidance, manuals, templates, checklists, posters, or procedures.